Ken Kitson (PC Cooper) new book

FuzzBox

Hi,

I have seen some of you talking about books that have been released by some of the cast members so I thought I would let you know about Ken Kitsons upcoming book. Ken is one of the longest running cast members of the show and plays one of the well loved police officer characters, PC Cooper.
The name of the book is Moods, Moments & Memories and is a selection of poems written by Ken throughout is extensive acting career. The book is to be released on 30th November 2009 and will be available to buy on Amazon and to order from Waterstones, Borders and WH Smiths for £9.99.
If you happen to live in the Yorkshire area, there is a free admission Book Launch Party on the 30th November where there is to be live music and where Ken will be doing a spot himself. He will also be signing books on the night. The venue is The Raggalds Inn, Queensbury, Bradford BD13 1NA, 19.30 for 8pm. You may even catch a glimpse of some of the cast members from Last of the Summerwine.

cheers

It was a great evening and we enjoyed the music,Kens new book is well worth a read,the place was busy which was good for such a cold night and Ken was in great form, I understand there is another signing event in Nottingham soon and ken is in Panto there as well

Ken Kitson proudly poses with his new book at his book launch party last night

wat time is ken going to be signing his book in nottingham?

The times for Kens book signing in Nottingham will be confirmed on Monday,and it will be posted here then,hope this helps, it will probably be pm

Today in the Netherlands it is "Sinterklaas".
Children get a lot of presents...

The mail-man brought me a signed book!
Thanks to the Black Pete, who sent it to me :)

any news on times 4 nottingham seeing mondays been and gone?

any news on times 4 nottingham seeing mondays been and gone?

Fuzzbox said they would put it on the site as soon as it was confirmed by the store,other than it should be pm I have no further info

Hi
Sorry for the delay in this information, I have been awaiting official confirmation form the Victoria Centre. Well here goes:

Tuesday 15th December
12-2pm and 4-6pm
Victoria Centre, Nottingham
In front of main Christmas Tree
Books available for £9.99
Cooper & Walsh signed autographs also available for £1 with proceeds to Marie Curie.

Hope to see you there
Regards
FBM

Back