Kathy Staff. Dunkinfield.

Thanks for sharing Graham. I have seen sites where you can put in a star's name and they will tell you where they are interred or were cremated which would I suppose would be useful, if not a little macabre, if anyone felt the need to perhaps visit them to pay due reverence and reflect on their sheer appreciation of the entertainment the particular star brought to their lives.

NB when you trawl through all their video offerings there are a few that are really questionable subjects , yes the events happened but they , in my personal opinion, maybe out of respect to the families should not have been made :(

We have, as many have, visited Bill & Peters grave. We also intend to visit others. Kathy's will have to be done early this year as our car is not emission zone compliant for inside the Manchester zone. I think the clips can help quickly locate them rather than going around aimlessly. Sad, but as said, to pay respect. Thanks for the other clips Captain. Anything LOTSW belongs to be seen on this site.

We have, as many have, visited Bill & Peters grave. We also intend to visit others. Kathy's will have to be done early this year as our car is not emission zone compliant for inside the Manchester zone. I think the clips can help quickly locate them rather than going around aimlessly. Sad, but as said, to pay respect. Thanks for the other clips Captain. Anything LOTSW belongs to be seen on this site.
The Manchester caz has now been put on hold. Private cars, mopeds and motorcycle’s are not included in it.

Back