TWO TUMS 2 450.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 20
  • TWO TUMS 3 450.jpg
    TWO TUMS 3 450.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 19
  • TWO TUMS 4 450.jpg
    TWO TUMS 4 450.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 23
Err Joey, the whole of the question wasn't shown. It should be 'Who is layed on their back with two tums uppermost?

Joey here. I was going to show you the answer to my question, who was layed on their back with two tums uppermost. The answer is Wesley. He was on his back, working on a car so his tum was topside. The car was jacked up and the first three letters on the number plate were, TUM. I was going to post a picture but that silly old fart called daddy can't remember which episode it was in. WHAT A WALLY.:confused2:
Joey.

Here's a few more waffling possibilities Alvin , Barry and Lenny from the Pickle Factory jointly bought a Roller with bespoke reg ALBUM, Howard of course was singing the praises of the car he bought for a song or perhaps a HUM[custom reg] . Wesley Added to his already substantial car collection with Loxley Lozenge 2 bring his total to 20 or so cars Reg SUM. I'll stop there to stop you yawning :fp::tw:

No chance Daddy you had to have help . I've got half a Honey Bell I'm not too keen on you can hang that on some string and put it around your neck - Joey :08:
If feather I heard a good idea Captain then that takes the biscuit, which I hope will taste a lot better than that half eaten honey bell you just gave me. :eek2:

Back