Jack Harry Teesdale

I agree,I thought Jack Harry was a nice character and would have been a good addition to the trio's adventures

I agree,I thought Jack Harry was a nice character and would have been a good addition to the trio's adventures

I agree, Jack Harry would have made a great regular character who could have become involved in the trio's escapades.

He was the one who struggled reversing his camper into his driveway, which caused his wife major depression, wasn't he? (Another grief and frustration stricken marriage in Summer Wine)

If so, I enjoyed him a lot as well.

Also, like in the other recent thread discussing full names in the show....."Jack Harry Teesdale" is yet another name Roy CLarke creates that just has a certain poetic sound.

He was the one who struggled reversing his camper into his driveway, which caused his wife major depression, wasn't he? (Another grief and frustration stricken marriage in Summer Wine)

If so, I enjoyed him a lot as well.

Also, like in the other recent thread discussing full names in the show....."Jack Harry Teesdale" is yet another name Roy CLarke creates that just has a certain poetic sound.
He was also in The Charity Balls cod,when the trio did the charity football dribble.Think he ran a grocer's shop in that

He was going to appear more in the programme, but he died, as I reacall.
Wikipedia refers to Bert Parnaby in the past tense but there's no mention of when he actually died.Great actor,I've also got him on DVD in 'Bergerac' and 'Nightingales'

Have to agree that he was a likeable character and a pity we didnt see more of him.

Hector

Been checking various sites on yahoo can not find any info of when Bert died.Jack Harry was fab The look on his face when they reversed into the wrong drive was a picture.

Back