I'm on The TV Tonight

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I was flicking though the Tv channels and went onto the yesterday channel,to my surprise it was a episode that I am in for about 5 seconds,almost at the end walking in front of Barry's car with Miss Davenport,should I write in and ask the BBC for more money

I have that one recorded on my DVR. Which one are you? I know exactly where your talking about in the episode. It is where Ms. Davenport tells Barry she found another, right? Which color shirt do you have on?

I have that one recorded on my DVR. Which one are you? I know exactly where your talking about in the episode. It is where Ms. Davenport tells Barry she found another, right? Which color shirt do you have on?

I am in Blue

I have had this taped a long time ago but my DVR erased it because I had too much recorded. It also erased Happy Birthday Robin Hood. (they were my oldest tapings) Beans and double Beans!! >:( I am sure I will see it soon on PBS and get another chance. :)

blue pants blue jacket walking away from the camera
in a small group of 3 or 4?? Just before Barry backs
into the police car????

Will make a note of it when it comes on. Have not seen later ones. PBS has stopped at season 19. All next week something else different every night in that slot. Hopefully in a week or 2 they will pick back up and show the rest of the series. :-\ I will keep an eye out for you Terry. :)

Amos, when you see Barry smash backwards into the front
of the cop car, you have just barely gone by the scene.

Back