I'm Back!!

minxie

Dedicated Member
Well we had a wonderful week on our canal boat holiday in Yorkshire, we started at Apperley Marina, and cruised through Skipton, Barnoldswick and Barrowford.We moored up this morning at Greenberfields top lock and sadly handed the boat Jessica Boo back.

We had the most amazing Indian in Barrowford, the best I have ever had, I can still taste it now, I need to go get on the scales as the munchies, were well and truly munched, and the drinkie poohs well and truly drunk.

I shall post some photo's soon, I probably won't be able to do it myself, so may have to ask a certain kind man for some help.

Hope you all had a great week, as I did. ;D

Well we had a wonderful week on our canal boat holiday in Yorkshire, we started at Apperley Marina, and cruised through Skipton, Barnoldswick and Barrowford.We moored up this morning at Greenberfields top lock and sadly handed the boat Jessica Boo back.

We had the most amazing Indian in Barrowford, the best I have ever had, I can still taste it now, I need to go get on the scales as the munchies, were well and truly munched, and the drinkie poohs well and truly drunk.

I shall post some photo's soon, I probably won't be able to do it myself, so may have to ask a certain kind man for some help.

Hope you all had a great week, as I did. ;D

The promised photographs - posted with an element of a feeling of deprivation - NO bikini:

yorkshire_067_zpsc7d76930.jpg

yorkshire_058_zps561f815d.jpg

yorkshire_029_zps8b60a80d.jpg

yorkshire_027_zps132d6408.jpg

yorkshire_018_zpsda6210a9.jpg

yorkshire_016_zpse978d01e.jpg

yorkshire_020_zps905657a8.jpg

yorkshire_015_zpsa60760b0.jpg

yorkshire_009_zps02d54373.jpg

Back