How many episodes featured just the trio?

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
I can only think of Full Steam Behind even though it had extras plaaying the dignitaries and also the band,but C,C,and F had the only talking parts

what about "It's Never Ten Years" (not including the old footage)

It doesn't feature only the trio, but A Quiet Drink doesn't feature any regular supporting characters...

Quite a few have only featured the trio and just one or two other characters who never were seen again - such as A quiet Drink, Cheering up Ludovic (I think neither of them had any of the other regular cast members) and so on when there has been a guest actor taking the subsidary role.

Once the cafe featured more regularly and Norah and Wally as well then it became very rare, and after the introduction of the ladies, Barry and Glenda and Howard and Marina - not at all.

Quite a few have only featured the trio and just one or two other characters who never were seen again - such as A quiet Drink, Cheering up Ludovic (I think neither of them had any of the other regular cast members) and so on when there has been a guest actor taking the subsidary role.

Once the cafe featured more regularly and Norah and Wally as well then it became very rare, and after the introduction of the ladies, Barry and Glenda and Howard and Marina - not at all.

Back