Hot

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I see that, judging by the weather forecast, it is going to be hot today. I am not built for heat so I have taken precautions in an effort to keep cool. I have decided to leave off my trousers and sit in front of the fans just wearing my boxer shorts. To make sure that I stay decent I put them on back to front to ensure that my wedding equipment does not put in an unexpected appearance. All went well till the time came for nature to take its course. While I frantically searched for the boxer shorts exit I err, peed myself. Most embarrassing, especially since the vicar was knocking on the door in the hope that I would make a subscription for a new church roof. Further attempts to keep cool included stepping up the voltage to the fan to make it go round faster. Unfortunately, it went too fast and it took off like a helicopter and went through the ceiling, up through the bedroom ceiling and through the roof. I quickly made a beeline for the front door and called the vicar to ask him to include a collection for my roof as well. I have finally resorted to, in an effort to keep cool, sitting with ice cubes in my armpits. The only fault with that is the ice cubes melt and I am left wondering if nature has caught me unawares. Oh roll on winter.

Back