Holmfirth and Yorkshire Picture #58

Looks like a trio place to sit especially Truly Clegg and Compo , Foggy would be stood gazing into the distance regaling Clegg and Compo with tales of Heroic conquests while Compo and Clegg are sat on the bench either yawning or sniggering . The seat has a worn appearance, a lot of that is the weathering but some could have been attributed to Howard meeting Marina and him squirming and shuffling on the bench at every sound thinking Pearl is going to catch them so the paint will have been rubbed off.

Looks like a trio place to sit especially Truly Clegg and Compo , Foggy would be stood gazing into the distance regaling Clegg and Compo with tales of Heroic conquests while Compo and Clegg are sat on the bench either yawning or sniggering . The seat has a worn appearance, a lot of that is the weathering but some could have been attributed to Howard meeting Marina and him squirming and shuffling on the bench at every sound thinking Pearl is going to catch them so the paint will have been rubbed off.
This bench has been seen on the show at least once, I don't recall the episode but fairly sure it's a Foggy trio, Compo and Cleggy are sitting on the bench and if I recall correctly Foggy stood behind a little way,ah just found it, it is towards the end of Tight Jeans etc

This bench has been seen on the show at least once, I don't recall the episode but fairly sure it's a Foggy trio, Compo and Cleggy are sitting on the bench and if I recall correctly Foggy stood behind a little way,ah just found it, it is towards the end of Tight Jeans etc

Didn't they sit on it at the during the opening credits of the Odd Dog Men. If not it was a very similar location.

Back