Holmfirth and Yorkshire Picture #56

OH DEAR, I really must go to the optolotricians. When I enlarge the photo everything looks round. The only thing I've been drinking is Brooke Bond PG tips. The obvious questions Terry are, Who, What, Where, Why and When? Any more info on this pic?
I'm just off to Secsavers to ha....... OOPS, that should be Specsavers. I joined the other lot more than 30 years ago. :frown2:

Is it per chance St Annes Square in Holmfirth and the road in the background far left is Station Road if I'm wrong then its Specsavers for meeeeeeee ! If it is then whilst the chance to slip and high with wet ground then equally being knocked off your feet by a rather scruffy rogue skateboarder, who has by chance gone off the beaten track, would be equally as dangerous.

Probably wrong but I have a picture in my mind of Smiler and Tom coming down that hill with the handcart ?

Is it per chance St Annes Square in Holmfirth and the road in the background far left is Station Road if I'm wrong then its Specsavers for meeeeeeee ! If it is then whilst the chance to slip and high with wet ground then equally being knocked off your feet by a rather scruffy rogue skateboarder, who has by chance gone off the beaten track, would be equally as dangerous.

It is Captain ,taken with a fisheye lens, to get all of the subject matter in

It is Captain ,taken with a fisheye lens, to get all of the subject matter in
A fish eye lens you say Terry. That explains why it looks round to me. I thought it was because I had drank too much cod liver oil. Do any of you oldies remember having to take a spoonful of that every day during the war? YUCK....o_O

Yet so many people now take fish oil daily without batting an eyelid . Other older remedies like Syrup of Figs , Castor Oil and Camphorated Oil have fallen out of favour , I wonder why :08::rolleyes:
I can't tolerate even the gel-cap form. Instead I take a squeezable orange-flavored version created by a Scandinavian grandfather to entice his grandchildren to take their daily cod liver oil or equivalent fish oil. It doesn't talk back and it keeps my triglycerides under excellent control. It also helps a bit in the battle to control the LDL without medicating for it.

I can't tolerate even the gel-cap form. Instead I take a squeezable orange-flavored version created by a Scandinavian grandfather to entice his grandchildren to take their daily cod liver oil or equivalent fish oil. It doesn't talk b
ack and it keeps my triglycerides under excellent control. It also helps a bit in the battle to control the LDL without medicating for it.
I use gel capsules, great until one of them leakes in the container and then it all gets a bit messy:(

Back