Holmfirth and Yorkshire Picture #24

The cricket ground where the lads ride their horses at the end of Isometrics and After.

The cricket ground where the lads ride their horses at the end of Isometrics and After.

You are correct Roger as you can just see the edge of the grounds, but there is another episode in this scene

Assume that it is the Church Hall which suggests when you look at it that it could be one of the Tea Dance or Show episodes so I will plump for the Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression.

Well done Louise ! Terry to put me out of my misery do you please know where Compo sang in the Maurice Chevalier episode , thanks for any help apologies if its mentioned on your map I haven't checked.

Well done Louise ! Terry to put me out of my misery do you please know where Compo sang in the Maurice Chevalier episode , thanks for any help apologies if its mentioned on your map I haven't checked.
There are many majestic buildings like this in Huddersfield, in fact the railway station entrance looks very similar, or it could of been a regional BBC building some years ago

Back