HELP! Police.

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Story in the paper this morning.......A WPC is suing the owner of a garage where she was checking for a prowler because she tripped on a kerb to the rear of the premises. She is apparently claiming £50,000 because the lighting was " inadequate". Whatever happened to the old bobby with the torch?? You couldn't make it up. ::) :D

Story in the paper this morning.......A WPC is suing the owner of a garage where she was checking for a prowler because she tripped on a kerb to the rear of the premises. She is apparently claiming £50,000 because the lighting was " inadequate". Whatever happened to the old bobby with the torch?? You couldn't make it up. ::) :D

Well it is her own fault for not doing a full Health & Safety assessment before proceeding,maybe she should not be out in the dark. So the owner is going to have to waste energy just in case they let her out again ;D

If she wins this case then councils are going to have to spend millions putting street light in all over rural England,just in case we trip up

I heard that this woman is now sueing the police as well, not only the garage owner. If that is true, it is ridiculously insane.

I heard that this woman is now sueing the police as well, not only the garage owner. If that is true, it is ridiculously insane.

Last I heard she had seen sense aand withdrawn her civil action against the garage.

Back