Hello to you all!!!!

D

DAJ36

hello,
My Name is David and I am from South Wales, I have been a fan of Summerwine for many years now and was saddened when it came to an end, i stumbled across this forum whilst browsing and I am pleased to become a new member of the crew.

The plus side is that you get to regularly see the show on both Gold and Yesterday as well as the (slowly!!) issued DVD'S.

I look forward to being part of many interesting discussions about various aspects of the show and its nice to talk to people who really have enthusiasm for it.

Once again hello from me!!! :)

hello,
My Name is David and I am from South Wales, I have been a fan of Summerwine for many years now and was saddened when it came to an end, i stumbled across this forum whilst browsing and I am pleased to become a new member of the crew.

The plus side is that you get to regularly see the show on both Gold and Yesterday as well as the (slowly!!) issued DVD'S.

I look forward to being part of many interesting discussions about various aspects of the show and its nice to talk to people who really have enthusiasm for it.

Once again hello from me!!! :)

Welcome aboard David,this is a happy ship and we like to chat with other fans about the show along with other non show related things,I think some of the members eat,drink and sleep the show,and who can blames them,enjoy your stay

welcome David I am sure you will enjoy the forum as it keeps our memories alive and well and Terrys posers will give you many hours of pleasure and frustrstion.

Welcome David - I am sure you will soon feel a real part of the forum and I look forward to reading your contributions

Back