Hello, is there anybody there?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Is it true that a keyboard thief has run riot among the Summer Wine Wine members and half inched their keyboards or has everyone been strucked... stricken with the falling finger disease? Look down at your floor and if you see some fingers there do not attempt to pick your nose. If you do see fingers on the floor then you must promptly call Howard and ask him to come over ASAP and bring some of his super glue with him. He should be able to affect the re-attachment of your digits in no time. That is of course he doesn't run into Marina on the way. Please make haste as my brain thinks my eyes have gone on strike.
Dick, you are quiet. Are you OK? :03:

I ARE FINE TA ! BIN POSTING SMORN ! just got rid of the girl that does my cleaning and ironing. My daughters B F F . :cheek::3x:

Before any conclusions are jumped on.....................My battery is flat!!:fp: Her hubby is a tough guy builder anyway !:eek2:

The Captain is quiet. Has he over-toxicated himself because Newcastle won a football match? They did win didn't they?:42:

Been plundering but as Foreign Travel is banned it was more Percy Main that Spanish. I am way way too long in the tooth to be hoodwinked by Newcastle winning because its such a rare thing this season at least Brucie was able to buy his stash of Greggs Pasties over the counter with hospitality being opened up . It was the old duchess's 97th Birthday so been chasing up things including Afternoon tea to make sure that everything was delivered to her Care Home , which it was . :)

Are you bored?
Yes Roger I do get bored but, my wife has ordered some special shoes for me so that I might get onto the street if the weather ever gets warm again. That would be great. Even better would be to do some gardening but I have to wait for the weeds to grow to 5 feet here before I can pull them up. In the meantime I sit here and watch the spiders have web building contests on the living room ceiling. Rain can be the ease of boredom in that I watch the raindrops have races down the window. I do however still have my sense of humour and if I can have a laugh then the day has been worthwhile. This group is made up of people who, like me, enjoy a joke. That means so much to me. Time for me to now check my emails to see if any giggle gags have been sent to me.
Take care Roger and this message is full of take carefullness for everyone else. :37::37::37:

Some good emails coming in now. That gives me ideas for someth........ OH HECK, got to go for a pee. Am I allowed to use the word pee? Anyway, nature calls and I mu.... OH NO, DAMN. VICTORIA, can you get me a sponge please?. :frown2:

Back