Hello from Chris B

ChrisB

Hi everybody,

I am Chris B, I live in Carnforth with my second wife Sue, who I converted into LOTSW fan.

As well watching LOTSW, we also like to watch Open all hours and Still open all hours.

Despite the family rumour, I am NOT related to Ronnie Barker, I have spent the past 36-years researching my family history! I have strong Yorkshire ancestry with my Barker ancestors, being from the Villages of Huby and Sutton-on-the-Forest, and my Barugh ancestors, from Rainton near Thirsk.

Wesley Pegden, remains me of my late Grandfather Morgan, has he too used to like to tinker with things in the shed.

Welcome Chris so glad to have you on board I hope you enjoy your time on here and I look forward to your threads and comments on posts . I am more a double for Seymour not in looks more bumbling ineptitude , the writing was on the wall at School where I was thrown out of Metalwork and Woodwork classes and told in no uncertain terms don't darken our doors again and thus cars and all things DIY have been parked as a something to grasp for some considerable time . :)

Welcome aboard my friend !!!!
Being a member of our unique special extended family will ensure you enjoy our amazing show even more !!!!!.
The more you post the more you will feel "part" of this fantastic,life changing website !!!...it really is that good !!!.
Keith from Liverpool.

Hi Chris, welcome to LOTSW group. Moody Blue is spot with his description of this group. We are a very sociable and friendly gathering of people. There is never a cross word and there are no strangers in the group just a lot of friends you haven't met yet. Looking forward to your input. Peri.

Back