Hello Everyone

Norm

Dedicated Member
Hello Folks, Sorry I have been out of action for a few weeks, some of you may remember me telling you I had been accepted at a Theatre School to take a professional diploma in acting, well I started at the end of September, its now half term and apart from being exhausted I am having a wonderful time. I have just started learning stage sword fighting which is great fun. So I hope to catch up with all the great things you have all been getting up to over the next few days.

Hello Folks, Sorry I have been out of action for a few weeks, some of you may remember me telling you I had been accepted at a Theatre School to take a professional diploma in acting, well I started at the end of September, its now half term and apart from being exhausted I am having a wonderful time. I have just started learning stage sword fighting which is great fun. So I hope to catch up with all the great things you have all been getting up to over the next few days.

Nice to see you back on the Forum Norm, sword fighting Eh,bet your always 1st at the bar these days :me:

Back