Has Claye stopped drawing his LOSW comics?

W

Who Is That Then

When I discovered this site a few weeks back, one of the things I liked most was Claye's comic versions of LOSW. But it seems he hasn't done any more drawings since early 2011. What happened? Has Claye gotten tired of doing these? They were very entertaining and are sorely missed. Does anyone know why he seems to have stopped? ???

The last one I see is from April 2011. Are they somewhere else besides in "Claye's Drawings"?

OOOHHHH, I see in the "Another Drawing" place here in this "Gen. Discussion" heading is the April 2012 drawing. I guess they are just no longer being placed in the "Claye's Drawings" section.

Wow! Glad to see I have another fan anxiously awaiting more comics. Thanks for enjoying and the comments!

To Claye: I don't know if you saw my comments in the other Drawings thread, but here they are:
These cartoons really capture the feel of the characters and the situations they got into. Their individual personalities are perfectly matched to their originals. And, to me, seeing new Foggy adventures is like Foggy is still alive today having all the fun he always had. The series lives again with all the classic characters thanks to these beautifully written comics. These are highly appreciated and would make a great book.

I thought I would ak on this thread cos I can't find the other one on this section.

Claye.......I noticed on one of your comics that you have drawn Onslow from Keeping up appearances and Compo from Last Of The Summer Wine together - well, in a smilar vein.......would it be possible for you to do one with Hyacinth from KUP and Nora Batty from LOTSW together please, as they both were fusy in making sure their houses were immaculate etc and both weree quite competitive - but only if you have time?

Thank you in advance :)