HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY !!

George

Super Moderator
Have a great day my friend and thank you for all the work you put in keeping us fans together and helping keep our show alive.

Aye, Happy Birthday Terry and may you have many more of them.

;D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!! ps dont forget we all want some cake ;D

Happy Birthday Terry! Thanks again for all your hard work on this website and keeping the Summer Wine flowing!

Yep, from me as well! Happily Birthilday to you.

Altho I shall miss looking up at you from The Olde Silent.

Thanks so much everyone for the birthday greetings,I had a great day and treated myself to a new rifle and had a good time at the range tonight,it took me 2 hours almost to get the scope set up.

Terry

I've been out and had several pints of Old Speckled Hen on Terry's behalf, and the good thing* is, I've arranged for him to have the hangover.

*when I say 'good thing', not for Terry obviously. Sorry about that Chief.

Oh no, I´m much too late!!! Happy Birthday, Terry! Very belated! It was also my father´s birthday on your birthday and we celebrated that day and the day after (and another one on Saturday), I completely forgot to check the forum!

Oh no, I´m much too late!!! Happy Birthday, Terry! Very belated! It was also my father´s birthday on your birthday and we celebrated that day and the day after (and another one on Saturday), I completely forgot to check the forum!

**** this sounds to me like you had your own private Beer festivals ;D

Back