Happy Birthday Susan

Thanks again everyone, yes had a great birthday made even better by my son-in-law buyig the wrong cake so was made to go and buy another !!! Good grief EVERY ones knows you only have chocolate cake on birthdays tut ! :eek: ::) So I had 2 cakes, yes one wasn't chocolate but hey!! CAKE IS CAKE :D :D :D :D.

He was made to eat the non chocolate cake has punishment, but he didn't seem to care ;D

Thanks again everyone, yes had a great birthday made even better by my son-in-law buyig the wrong cake so was made to go and buy another !!! Good grief EVERY ones knows you only have chocolate cake on birthdays tut ! :eek: ::) So I had 2 cakes, yes one wasn't chocolate but hey!! CAKE IS CAKE :D :D :D :D.

He was made to eat the non chocolate cake has punishment, but he didn't seem to care ;D
must be a general cake fan :) I've been having chocolate cherry cheesecake on my birthday last few years

I'm a little late, but...Happy Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful!
Judging from other posts it sounds like it was a fun day! Sheree

Just getting ready to finish off the celebration we're going paintballing. See you all later in case you don't recognise me I'll be the one covered in paint and bruises :D

Just getting ready to finish off the celebration we're going paintballing. See you all later in case you don't recognise me I'll be the one covered in paint and bruises :D

Have fun.

I begin to wonder if Roy Clarke ever considered a Foggy episode involving paintballing.

Belated greetings - missed this one (too much coughing see my new thread!)

Join with others in wishing you a great day Susan. Do not stint on the disgracefully theme. Aim to be a superannuated juvenile delinquent like me.

agree with being a superannuated jd though!!

Back