Greetings

codfanglers

Dedicated Member
Hello Everyone,

I have been a Summer Wine fan since discovering it about 4 years ago on Maryland Public Television where it comes on before Keeping Up Appearances. I am from the Washington DC suburbs. I contributed on the expired sight and eventually I searched for another forum and am happy to have found this one. The bad thing is I just graduated from "Newbie" status in the other site and now I got to start all over again!

I like just about all eras of the show but have a preference to the 2000-2008 seasons. I just love the combinations of Clegg, Truly, Billy, Tom, Enwistle, Alvin, and Smiler doing all sorts of crazy things. However, I still have much love for Compo, Foggy, and Seymour. The ladies are often just as funny!

I have a stressful and hectic life and Summer Wine is my escape and the single guys on the show model exactly how I want my retirement to be. My biggest challenge is to find time to write on the forum with my two little boys running all around the house! That also makes it hard to focus on the show itself!

Welcome - hopefully you will not live up to the problems of your name!

Good to read from new people...

Back