Great Photo

Loaned from Facebook, a great shot of the Thumpy Dump bridge
Every so often when things are quiet and members are sat back in their armchairs with their feet up on the mantlepiece and their teeth soaking in a cup of Dandelion and Burdock, I look through some of the old mail and pictures. I have posted a 'like' for this one before but today I have taken a much closer look. It is a super photo but what makes it really interesting is the water line. It is hard to see it under the arches. I stare at this picture waiting for Compo to pop his head up out of the water. :oops:

Funny Peri [and I hope I'm not wrong think its that same bridge] but I am looking for the Pizza lady who Howard is meeting instead of Merv after Entwistle and Alvin fix up a date for Merv with the wrong lady .In the show we don't see her so it would be interesting to see why they collectively thought she was awful plus it would be good to see Pearl approaching on her way down the bank.

Funny Peri [and I hope I'm not wrong think its that same bridge] but I am looking for the Pizza lady who Howard is meeting instead of Merv after Entwistle and Alvin fix up a date for Merv with the wrong lady .In the show we don't see her so it would be interesting to see why they collectively thought she was awful plus it would be good to see Pearl approaching on her way down the bank.

It is the same bridge captain, it was seen in a couple more episodes over the years, one with Lenny, the one with Howard rowing the atlantic plus seen in the closing shots of extra extra

Back