Grand National 2013

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Is that time of year again where bookies are full up and the once a year punters place their fifty pence bet. What are your thoughts on the national should it be scrapped as horses die during it(four already during the week) or are you a fan of it.

For anyone having a small flutter. Seabass will be favourite but I think I will go for Imperial Commander. I have never had much luck over the years until two years ago when I backed don't push it and won 170 pounds :D but last year got nothing that's the gamble I suppose. Going to find a decent pub to watch it in and the n going for a curry in the early evening. Anyway
its on channel 4 at 4.15 if anyone watches it. Let me know how you get on and how much you win

Any one wearing pink, is good enough for me, and no not the horse but the jockey.
Will have a bet with myself as I don't go into betting shops. Scary places

Any one wearing pink, is good enough for me, and no not the horse but the jockey.
Will have a bet with myself as I don't go into betting shops. Scary places

You would appreciate Stade Francais then, young Minxie. Well, at least their home kit. I was trying to identify the French team that plays in very pink gear but I reckon I am thinking of their last season colours. Might have been Toulouse.

Back