Gordon and Josie.

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
I`m sure someone can tell me if the character 'Josie' that Gordon met in Scarborough was the same girl he marries in a later episode?

I`m sure someone can tell me if the character 'Josie' that Gordon met in Scarborough was the same girl he marries in a later episode?

I have always thought that this couple would have made good long term characters in the Barry and Glenda mode as the young couple who bounce off the main trio getting involved in capers along the way.It was a shame that we only got to see Gordon a few times he was a good character who could have grown into the series. I have seen Phillip Jackson who played Gordon in a few things since the last time in a show called Sugartown which aired on the BBC last year(I think).

Philip Jackson would probably have been too busy to take part as a regular. Apart from playing Japp in Poirot, he pops up everywhere. And has done for years.

I like Phillip Jackson as an actor...pretty versatile. I, too, would have liked
to see more of the Gordon/Josie couple.

I like Phillip Jackson as an actor...pretty versatile. I, too, would have liked
to see more of the Gordon/Josie couple.

Having a younger couple in the cast could offer more plot ideas. They could have been an early version of Barry and Glenda.

Back