Good to see the forum working :)

A

aghorner

Good to see that the forum works OK, it will be interesting to see it develop :)

Yours - Antony

I'm glad you created this place where fans of Last of the Summer Wine can comment about this jewel of a series.

Can I echo that sentiment - great fan of show, seen every episode and hopefully this site will be useful

It is nice to find a forum which follows the tone of LOTSW. No swearing or name calling or unpleasantness. It is also very informative. I will come again.

It is so nice to see folk making use and enjoying the forum and well worth the time to get it up and running

Terry

Hi all.

I've just registered on this wonderful forum and i must say, it's just what the doctor ordered.
As a lifelong fan of the programme, i started to record it in 1984 when those new fangled video recorder thingies first came out. lol.
Some 20-odd years later and i'm delighted that the BBC in it's wisdom, decided to bow to pressure from the shows many fans and release it on DVD.
I'm at series 11-12 at the moment and will add to the collection as each series is released, like most of you do i expect.

George : )

Welcome aboard George and may you and all the other users have many a happy hour using the forum,Terry

Hi all.

I've just registered on this wonderful forum and i must say, it's just what the doctor ordered.
As a lifelong fan of the programme, i started to record it in 1984 when those new fangled video recorder thingies first came out. lol.
Some 20-odd years later and i'm delighted that the BBC in it's wisdom, decided to bow to pressure from the shows many fans and release it on DVD.
I'm at series 11-12 at the moment and will add to the collection as each series is released, like most of you do i expect.

George : )

Notice now 44 regstered users although some 19 have never posted although I can understand some just like to read.

Possibly they are the Cleggy types - althoguh I susuect that Cleggy would never evn register in the first place - he used to write things down in a little note book.

When asked he replied once "just catching the fleeting moment..."

I have just explored my own personal statistics. What an incredible database.

I see that I normally post between 2200 and 0100 and a lot of my posts have concerned Cooper and Walsh!!!

Fascinating - I wonder what others have noticed?

Notice now 44 regstered users although some 19 have never posted although I can understand some just like to read.

Possibly they are the Cleggy types - althoguh I susuect that Cleggy would never evn register in the first place - he used to write things down in a little note book.

When asked he replied once "just catching the fleeting moment..."
I would like to think that I am the "Cleggy" type. I jjust enjoy any news about the series as here in the States we don't hear much about it through "regular" channels.

Back