Good Old ITV3

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
You can always rely on them Over the Christmas and Easter holidays for a real treat for us TV viewers,now I wonder whats on this Christmas,OH dear it is 2 days of Carry On films,that was on the year before,and the year before,oh and the year before etc etc

I think all the staff go home and the last one out hits the play button

I don't see any point in complaining. The great thing about technology today is that you can make up your own Christmas viewing, or anytime viewing, simply by going online. I'm watching stuff off Youtube I've never seen. Some I have, but it was years ago so I've forgotten. Traditional watching of TV isn't even necessary anymore and here in the UK, if you only watch pre-recorded stuff, i.e. not live tv, you don't even need to have a TV licence. Of course, they keep that one quite, but it's a fact.

As for Carry On at Christmas, I don't recall it ever being different. It's a bit like The Great Escape, the Two Ronnies, Only Fools and Horses or Morecambe and Wise, it will always be on somewhere. It's CCCCChhhhhristmas! As Noddy Holder would say.

Back