Good day all.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
At the risk of life and limb, I would like to make an observation. I have noticed, during my few months as a member, that the fema... err lady members do not make, mmm, how can I put it? much input to these forums. NO, I don't mean you Marianna, your input is very interesting and regular. Pearl, you too post a lot of amusing threads but there are no really regular fema ... lady inputerers. Does this mean fellas that we have out talked the talkerers? Having had the gall to bring up this conversation about conversation, do you think fellas that I should go into hiding? :33::33::46:
H E L P, ...... they are gunning for me.:13:

I live in a predominantly female flats complex. I f any of my neighbours ask me I say I am quite happy living here , but if truth be known I am bullied from elbow to breakfast time! Just let my hair get a millimetre too long ! I sometimes have to raise my voice to get a word in edgewise !:42::46::46:

The site was once infested with what the Spanish call Burro/Burra , the French Anesse , the Germans Esel/Eselin and the English donkey but no more after the loss of their rear limbs they simply slithered off into the sunset . We as mere men had to extend our eternal gratitude to all our female companions from our beloved site who simply ....................................................................talked the hind legs off said donkeys, their work here was done and all but a valiant few departed . :fp::eek:

Last edited:
I live in a predominantly female flats complex. I f any of my neighbours ask me I say I am quite happy living here , but if truth be known I am bullied from elbow to breakfast time! Just let my hair get a millimetre too long ! I sometimes have to raise my voice to get a word in edgewise !:42::46::46:

Dick, I have read your input a few times and I am so fascinated by the long word you use, predominantly. Wow, that's a cracker of a word. It's so long that I had to put my cinemascope glasses on to read it. Do you know anymore like that? By the way, if you need any help fighting off those females let me know and I'll send Rick over to help with the barricades.
Dick and Rick
should get rid of them quick. :41::cool2:

Back