Gold award from Google :D

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
Well, I would never have believed it but Google have awarded our forums with a gold cup, or put another way a slap around the face on the back!
See image. It make me feel good because of all the work it takes Terry and I to make it "Google Friendly" which I can assure you is no easy task.
tmpSS.png

Well, I would never have believed it but Google have awarded our forums with a gold cup, or put another way a slap around the face on the back!
See image. It make me feel good because of all the work it takes Terry and I to make it "Google Friendly" which I can assure you is no easy task.
View attachment 3157
I echo all the sentiments, I don't understand IT but I know loads of work must go into maintaining websites as we pay our web designers thousands!!

Do you mind me asking, do you have any succession planning in place for when you decide to retire to your Caribbean Island :cool: or have had enough of all the hard work so the site can continue for many years to come?

Do you mind me asking, do you have any succession planning in place for when you decide to retire to your Caribbean Island :cool: or have had enough of all the hard work so the site can continue for many years to come?
Terry and I have discussed this. One idea was for me to retire from the mainstream, so to speak (give up all the other web sites I host) and leave me with a baby host with only summerwine, that way I can relax and take things calmly.
Another idea I have thought about is to hand everything over to my friend in Bristol (UK) who will host the site(s), allowing me to fully retire, though the thought of idle days does not appeal.
Restassured I have nothing planned for at least the next year.

Back