Getting Closer

Heres the link to a.j.w.bell..on look north (yorkshire). hope it works.http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b01nr3dp/?t=20m22s

Thanks for that though a rather disappointing interview - ridiculously short and somehow the standard level of BBC trivialisation of everything. BBC used to be so good at getting to the true essence of a story.

Still awaiting despatch of book from Amazon. I wonder if it has been delivered to them yet.

Comment on our forum - maybe qualifies as a bleat but not really intended to be. Yesterday I commented on contacting Amazon requesting Kindle version of book. Had great difficulty finding where that idea first showed up. Main problem is number of threads on the topic of the book.

I have commented before on the fact that on the "General Category" Board we have two sub-categories, "General Discussion" and "About the series". We are very bad about distinguishing between the two and haphazard on where we post. I must confess I am far from sure of the intent on what should go where between the two of them. Combine? But moving on, there is at least one thread about the book on "About the series", "Alan JW Bell". But on the other sub-category board, "General Discussion" there are at least four threads covering the book and maybe in a sense six. Are we a bit profligate in opening "new topic" headings. It does make it difficult to track down some things to which one wants to refer back.

Back