Full Steam Behind

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
Just curious to know if the railway in this episode is still in existence and operating, and is it the same railway where Foggy went to pick up his Union Jack flag in "The Flag And Further Snags"?

Just curious to know if the railway in this episode is still in existence and operating, and is it the same railway where Foggy went to pick up his Union Jack flag in "The Flag And Further Snags"?

Yes the station is still there its Oakworth station on the Keighley and worth valley heritage railway line to Oxenhope.I dont think the station where foggy picks up his flag is the same one

Yes the station is still there its Oakworth station on the Keighley and worth valley heritage railway line to Oxenhope.I dont think the station where foggy picks up his flag is the same one

I does not look like any of the six stations on the KWVR lines at all.

I do remember reading about the location somewhere, but I think it was either in the now defunct SW fan club newsletter or on the SW website - which has been closed for some time.

I does not look like any of the six stations on the KWVR lines at all.

I do remember reading about the location somewhere, but I think it was either in the now defunct SW fan club newsletter or on the SW website - which has been closed for some time.

That was Brockholes station,still in use though the building used in filming is now a private residence, these locations are marked in the map section,you get to it from the main website or click here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113946648833600323517.000466e392644353df18f&ll=53.665436,-1.746059&spn=0.356695,0.424754&source=embed