Forum Theme

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I Have changed the forum theme today, if you have any problems do let me know,Terry

I notice also that the security to prevent forumspammers has become better.
No alarm bells today! ;D

You fired those policemen from Yorkshire? ;)

Gerrit
You will see I have change the way to register,let me know what you think,it already seems to off stopped the spam attempts

It is very simple and therefore working great!
How come I never think about this things?
The thinker(s) about this have to be very intelligent to make something so stupid simple...

I must admit I have mine set up so as not to have to sign in each time - but it seems fine to me.

One question though - is there a place to go straight to the last post? Not especially noticed it, yet!

The other big plus is the continued presence of a spell check - very useful for those of us with dodgy digits when it come to keyboard dexterity! :) :)

I must admit I have mine set up so as not to have to sign in each time - but it seems fine to me.

One question though - is there a place to go straight to the last post? Not especially noticed it, yet!

The other big plus is the continued presence of a spell check - very useful for those of us with dodgy digits when it come to keyboard dexterity! :) :)

The latest & Recent post box is on the bottom left of the main page under Forum Stats,hope this helps

Terry

thanks for that - am set up to go directly to the forum and miss that page out (I think); it is me trying to eliminate as many keystrokes as possible.

Mind you I had a go at switching to Firefox yesterday - not sure if I have done it correctly as the instructions for installing flash player showed screens that looked nothing like what I had in front of me! I feel more akin to the Cleggy approach to technology, as exemplified in the following :

when Blamire was into photography he was going to get a light meter - to which Cleggy replied "I'd get a heavy one , it'll cost more but last longer..."

Pleased to see someone else moving to another web browser,when I view the web stats I notice more and more folk are moving away from IE,Terry

Yes Terry - IE keeps collapsing for me (in mid post!) - this part of my PC still on IE but if I can get it right on the other section then will transfer this across too as I just want to get on with contributing stuff to sites such as this....

Back