Flooding

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
How is the wet weather affecting UK members,are you OK in the NE George,I see a lot of the east coast mainline trains are cancelled today,so lets here from you all how things are in your part of the UK

Here in sunny Lincolnshire which is so flat and marked as a serious flood risk we have no problems at the moment,just a lot of rain

Down here in Surrey, we are fine so far. It was really wet yesterday, but it is sunny now. I was a bit worried about my aunt in Durham though, but the main risk to flooding there is in the city

It rained for a solid 24 hours here in the Midlands, but its soon dryed up. Just windy and chilly today. Its looking a bleak over Bills mothers but hopefully it'll stay dry today!

We are ok here in Norfolk, but we are well known for being one of dryest parts of the uk.
But my heart goes out to all those poor people up North who are getting the brunt of the rain again.

It rained for a solid 24 hours here in the Midlands, but its soon dryed up. Just windy and chilly today. Its looking a bleak over Bills mothers but hopefully it'll stay dry today!

We say Will's mother's. another little regional difference. It is just as black though!

Ok in my part of Kent at the moment have had heavy rain and strong winds but compared to the north weve had it easy.Hope everyone else is ok and by the way we call it Aunt Lils way but have never known why :)

Rained non-stop today.There are quite a few areas in danger of flooding.The River Wansbeck in Morpeth looks very close to bursting it's banks.

Saw morpeth on the news it looks grim also saw that the east coast line was flooded as well.are things ok with you george.

We say Will's mother's. another little regional difference. It is just as black though!

Took me years to work out who Bill was :D

My grandparents used to say that the weather was coming from the direction of aunt lils do not know if she was an actual person or not it just seems to have stuck to these days.Dont know why :)

Had two rainbows at the same time this morning between the sun and the rain do not think i have seen two at a time before.Sunny at the mo notice on the web cam that it is dry in Holmfirth at the moment. :)

Back