Favourite show as a kid!

all good chuffer. my 14 year old son got me into The Dukes of Hazzard when he was a tot so that is fairly new to me! always made me laugh how every episode the police chased the duke boys even though they knew where they lived!

all good chuffer. my 14 year old son got me into The Dukes of Hazzard when he was a tot so that is fairly new to me! always made me laugh how every episode the police chased the duke boys even though they knew where they lived!

Yeah, I think there was a bit of artistic licence involved mate! It was basically the same episode every week!
Good work in getting your lad into it though, it's proper car chasing adventure stuff, ideal for young lads.

Mine was Worzel Gummidge and i still love it now at 40!

I liked worzel and his friend the crowman and of course summerwines very own Sarah Thomas(Glenda) was in the show.

Some more i liked

Grange Hill
Airwolf
Rainbow
TheDukes of Hazzard
Knight Rider

Iliked Worzel because of his different heads he used to wear(I'm wearing my thinking head today) ;D

I never liked American detective shows as they involved too much shooting unlike the British ones. I much prefer British mysteries.

As a child I pefered cartoons and puppet shows.

Winnie the Pooh
Shawn the Sheep
Wind in the Willows
Jungle Book series

Danger Mouse was a favourite of my son. He has a tattoo of the DM logo on his shoulder (We think it was to impress his girl friend who's initials were D M . They've since split up so its back to Danger Mouse thanks very much! ::)) :D

Danger Mouse was a favourite of my son. He has a tattoo of the DM logo on his shoulder (We think it was to impress his girl friend who's initials were D M . They've since split up so its back to Danger Mouse thanks very much! ::)) :D

Dangermouse was a classic show one of the best ever and voiced by David Jason of course and Penfoldhis faithful assistant voiced by Terry Scott

Anybody remember....
Tiswas
He-man and the masters of the universe
Take Hart
Streethawk?
Thunderbirds
No 73
Fun House
The Adventure Game
SuperGran
The space sentinals

Dangermouse was a classic show one of the best ever and voiced by David Jason of course and Penfoldhis faithful assistant voiced by Terry Scott

Anybody remember....
Tiswas
He-man and the masters of the universe
Take Hart
Streethawk?
Thunderbirds
No 73
Fun House
The Adventure Game
SuperGran
The space sentinals
I remember He-man and Thunderbirds.