favourite Howard moments

for me its gotta be the final series, that desperation of wanting 2 get back with pearl was pure classic summer wine, and lets be honest with what he had done 4 25 years or so he probly deserved what happened in the final series but at least eventually the love between the 2 came threw.

For me its either the prawn curries moment(hes been to the chippy and Marina hugs him) or the "Have you got a light" moment where she hugs him again and his security light explodes. The pathos on his face when he worries about it always makes me smile :D

For me its either the prawn curries moment(hes been to the chippy and Marina hugs him) or the "Have you got a light" moment where she hugs him again and his security light explodes. The pathos on his face when he worries about it always makes me smile :D

Prawn curries was funny so was his face when Pearl walked down stairs dressed like Marina.

I still think that the scene in Digby's Donkey with him and Marina doing the Tango is a smashing moment, with the subsequent banter obviously.

One of mine is where he his hanging upside down on a rope ladder outside cleggys trying to escape from Pearl :)

Can't recall the title of the episode at the moment, but it was the one where he lugged around a double bass for most of the show.

Three come to mind, and oddly enough, two are in the very late Series.

Howard's difficult position in "In which Howard Gets Double-Booked"

I would actually have to go with a Hobbo episode. I mentioned it a couple of time in recent posts, what is that episode where Hobbo has Howard eaves drop on Pearl and (I believe Roz) with a wire and the wire gets all kinds of feed back?

And in a bit earlier times, he once again thinks he finds the perfect remote place for him and Marina in There Are Gypsies at the Bottom of Our Garden" and they are discovered by (my favorite Foggy scheme) Dewhurst Nature Tours!

I like the ones where Howard is running away, "Happy birthday Howard" and "Welcome to earth" etc, the sight of his little legs in those baggy shorts, running away when he gets rumbled, always cracks me up.

G ; )

Back