episodes involving soccer/football

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
Please list as many as you can remember here, even if it was just one member of the trio or an ancillary character randomly kicking around a soccer ball.

Don't know if it counts but at the beginning of Das (Welly) Boot there was a young lad playing football as Cleggy was moving into his 'new home'.

Does In the service of humanity count? They were at the match trying to stretcher a fan out arguing with the proper stretcher bearers.

there was an episode either series 18 or 19 at the start where compo comes out in a huddersfield town top and has a kick around and kicks it into the river, just cant remember which episode it was

there was an episode either series 18 or 19 at the start where compo comes out in a huddersfield town top and has a kick around and kicks it into the river, just cant remember which episode it was

Think you mean The Charity Balls , Eli ;D

It was a T-shirt Eli and it was The Only Diesel Saxaphone in Captivity (Series 19)

It was a T-shirt Eli and it was The Only Diesel Saxaphone in Captivity (Series 19)
YOU MEAN i WAS WRONG AGAIN GEORGE?? :-[ :-[

Not totally Dick.You had the right show. :)

YOU MEAN i WAS WRONG AGAIN GEORGE?? :-[ :-[

Not totally Dick.You had the right show. :)
Oh you are kind :p :p

thanks george i knew it was from around that era but couldnt remember if it was a foggy or a truly episode

thanks george i knew it was from around that era but couldnt remember if it was a foggy or a truly episode

No problem my friend.Happy to help

Back