Eli And Wally

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
Pity they only had scenes together in Jaws when they bump into each other(at The White Horse IIRC).I'm sure Roy would have written in more scenes for the pair if Joe hadn't passed on

I'm not really a fan of Eli, I found him irritating.
Wally on the other hand was hilarious.

Susan, with much respect, How could you not like Eli? I thought he added a lot of pure humor to the show. I will respect your opinion but I didn't think Eli's scenes were long enough for anyone to find irritating.

I believe Treasures From the Deep was his debut, am I correct?

Susan, with much respect, How could you not like Eli? I thought he added a lot of pure humor to the show. I will respect your opinion but I didn't think Eli's scenes were long enough for anyone to find irritating.

I think he first arrived in Jews, but I could be wrong. I don't know why I found him irritating, I really don't, he was just one of the people that made me cringe! I know a lot people liked him and that's good. It takes all sorts to make the world go round :D

Actually thinking about it I think its because his scenes were very slapstick and I'm not a fan of slapstick, I don't mind mild slapstick because I think life can be a bit like that sometimes but strong slapstick just makes me cringe. It may be down to the fact a hate clowns!! :D

I think he first arrived in Jews, but I could be wrong. I don't know why I found him irritating, I really don't, he was just one of the people that made me cringe! I know a lot people liked him and that's good. It takes all sorts to make the world go round :D

Actually thinking about it I think its because his scenes were very slapstick and I'm not a fan of slapstick, I don't mind mild slapstick because I think life can be a bit like that sometimes but strong slapstick just makes me cringe. It may be down to the fact a hate clowns!! :D
Jaws win indeed Eli's debut

[

Sometimes different music is played with different scenes and they always seemed to have played a certain kind of silly music with Eli's scenes. Possibly, that could result in him being subconsciously annoying.

[

Sometimes different music is played with different scenes and they always seemed to have played a certain kind of silly music with Eli's scenes. Possibly, that could result in him being subconsciously annoying.

Thats possible, I will listen out next time and see if thats what it is. :)

Eli bought somthing different'When he walked past the trio and just said "Morning ladies"always makes me laugh

I loved Wally. The mysterious feet of Nora Batty had several scenes with funny lines that I really liked.

Back