Edie's tea set

I don't know, but correct me if I am wrong....that scene in that episode was the start of something great, ladies coffee time.

I could be wrong, be I think its Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Old Country Rose.

My wife has various pieces in the Old Country Roses pattern Susan but only one cup and saucer.She would dearly love the full teaset but alas......... ;)

My wife has various pieces in the Old Country Roses pattern Susan but only one cup and saucer.She would dearly love the full teaset but alas......... ;)

Have you looked on eBay Dick? You would be amazed at what you find on there ;D
I must admit it is very pretty but wouldn't last minuets in my house :(

Have you looked on eBay Dick? You would be amazed at what you find on there ;D
I must admit it is very pretty but wouldn't last minuets in my house :(
What she does have is a mixture of good ones and seconds. The good ones were smallish pieces bought for birthdays , the others are seconds etc we've picked up off flea markets etc for a few pounds :D

I saw that set again last night and got a better look at the pattern ( I have to say that my husband did question why I was crawling across the floor towards the telly) I have just now looked at Big Unc's link again and it is that set.

Back