Easy way to Pay off the National debt

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I believe on a daily basis I would easily spot 100 people driving in or through our local town using a hand held mobile telephone, now it seems the average fine for this is £150, multiply this over a year times about 1050 English towns and we could be rolling in money

The other thing I have spotted that makes no sense, is the large expensive 4x4 comes past, the driver is using a hand held mobile,so they can spend all this money on a car but cannot afford £10 for a bluetooth device

Terry

I have a friend who does not drive and he trells me that he sometimes looks at the car drivers on the road and tries to count the drivers up from 1 until he spots somebody driving and using a mobile at the same time when he has to go back to 1 again - he rarely gets to ten.

It seems a law that just is not being policed. Given that the cameras can detect who is driving for speed purposes could they not also detect this - or would that be an infringement of individual rights?

I would willingly have a police camera attached to my car so I could take evidence - but not being a police constable it would probably not be admissable evidence in court.

I have a sales job and see this all the time. I sometimes wish I could have the police sitting with me, they would have a field day

the really easy way to pay the debt off would be to scrap trident, who needs a nuclear deterrent nowadays? if we got nuked and half the population wiped out it wouldn't make me feel any better knowing we did the same to another countries civilians, how about you?

Back