Dog walkers. (the ones who dont clean up)

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
The dog wardens have gone from our town due to funding cuts. This means I have had to go back to walking with my head down scanning the pavements.We have some lazy dog walkers who let their pet/s leave their "messages" in the middle of the pavement. If they will not clean it up at least drag the dog into the gutter or under the hedge not in the middle of the footpath!! >:(

We are starting off 2003 with a lot of terms I never heard off.

Thanks Darren for asking Rhi about Limoncello. I had no idea what that was either. Ok, I will ask about this one. hat on earth are "Dog Wardens"?

Sorry Cod, I didn't realise Limoncello was such a little used thing. Do you like lemon? I'll send you the recipe if you fancy? It takes moments to make and it's really nice stuff.

Dog Wardens are the "inspectors" who get people to control their dogs , make sure the dogs are not roaming free and sometimes have the power to catch dogs that are not being obviously looked after.I suppose they are similar to the men from the "pound" that you used to have in America. They had powers to make owners clean up after their dogs and "fine " them if they did not.I am not anti-dog but anti irresponsible owners .I do not drive so mostly have to walk everywhere. and its like going through a minefield on some of our local streets these days. ::)

Dog Wardens are the "inspectors" who get people to control their dogs , make sure the dogs are not roaming free and sometimes have the power to catch dogs that are not being obviously looked after.I suppose they are similar to the men from the "pound" that you used to have in America. They had powers to make owners clean up after their dogs and "fine " them if they did not.I am not anti-dog but anti irresponsible owners .I do not drive so mostly have to walk everywhere. and its like going through a minefield on some of our local streets these days. ::)

We said Dick, there is a park near us and most of the dog owners are really good and clean up after their animals but there are some don't so when we take the kids we're constantly shouting " Look where your walking" Theres a lady that goes 3 times a day to walk her dogs, at last count she had 6, she cleans up every little bit and has a right go at anyone that doesn't because she says it gives all dog owners a bad name if just one leaves it.

Sorry Cod, I didn't realise Limoncello was such a little used thing. Do you like lemon? I'll send you the recipe if you fancy? It takes moments to make and it's really nice stuff.

I bought a bottle of it when in Sorrento. It is very strong stuff and too lemony.. I didn't really like it..

Back