Daylight Saving?

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Is US still on Daylight Saving Time? Just that we ended British Summer Time at weekend and some daily emails originated in US are coming through an hour earlier.

Sorry showing my ignorance but I didn't realise you did the same thing, the US is such huge country !!

Wow we are in front - for a whole week - :dance: :dance: :respect: :respect:
They changed ours a few years ago. It used to be earlier, somewhere in October, but now it is later. Not sure why that happened? There are a few states, I think its Arizona and Hawaii that don't partake in it. I wish Florida wouldn't, I don't like it that it is dark at 5pm. In Florida it gets so hot and humid in the summer it is hard to work outside in the evenings. In the winter is when I like to get painting, fence building , etc done, and it is dark when I get home from work.
Maybe I need to move to Hawaii :respect:

I am so glad the clocks have gone back, I was really struggling to get up in the dark :yawn:

Here across the Pond, back in the '50's, I seem to recall that DC was not on DST and Virginia was and the problem was that we lived in Virginia and he worked in DC, so that was very confusing.

Here across the Pond, back in the '50's, I seem to recall that DC was not on DST and Virginia was and the problem was that we lived in Virginia and he worked in DC, so that was very confusing.

I do recall part of Indiana never changes. And Idaho is weird. Part of state is on Mountain Time and the other on Pacific.

Back