Daniel Pelka

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ome-life-before-he-was-tortured-to-death.html
Reading about this case again this morning I just feel so sad that such unbelievable ill treatment over the course of this young boy`s life could go unnoticed by social workers, police, doctors, community health workers and teachers. You would like to think that such abuse would never be allowed to happen again. He was such an unfortunate child to have such a downright evil mother and stepfather.

Rest in Peace little man. You never stood a chance.
gjP0fDR.jpg

What amazes me with these cases no one is held accountable for these oversights,they use the same old script "We must Learn from this" and make sure it never happens again, yet it has time after time

Couldn't read the whole story, as I would never sleep as these things upset me so much, a darling looking little boy.
I so believe in the death penalty for scum like this, it makes my blood boil. How dare they waste tax payers money on pond life.
Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What made me sooooo mad was the testimony of his teachers, they saw him steal food from other children and even digging in the bins, they noticed bruising and him losing weight. Why oh why did they not report it??

I have mentioned before that I have twin grandsons with learning difficulties and behavioural problems they are always covered in bruises because of the way they are, they have trained professionals in their school who know all about their problems but we still have to account for every scrap and bruise on them.

When I hear of a child abuse case, I always feeltheir punishment should be that they be torchered just as the victim was.
Poor little man. He is happy now; he wont be scared anymore.

Back