Clint Eastwood films

Play Misty
Escape from Alcatraz
THunderbolt and Lightfoot.

A Few years back went to Clint's restaurant in Carmel, had a great lunch but was worried about the bill, unlike the UK they do not rip you off when you go somewhere a bit special and it was great value,also spotted some of the place seen in the movie Play Misty for Me

I have most of his films,my fave thrillers are Play Misty For Me,Dirty Harry and In The Line Of Fire,and fave comedies Every Which Way But Loose and Bronco Billy

I enjoy almost all Clint Eastwood films so will not stick my neck out for one in particular.However I would like to ask for opinions on one called Blood Work which he adapted from a MICHAEL CONNOLLY novel and also Absolute Power which he adapted from a DAVID BALDACCI novel. He took liberties with both and spoilt the novels for me.Having already read the novels I was bothered that he lost some of the essence of the stories but nonetheless the films were pretty good. I'll stop now before this becomes a novel and just ask for your thoughts. ???

I think the only one I really liked was Play Misty for me, I like him better has a director.

I don't mind Clint Eastwood in certain films, his best are probably

Dirty Harry
Outlaw Josey Wales
Where Eagles Dare
The Unforgiven

Back