Celebrity fans

wstol

Dedicated Member
Following today's discussion on Anne Diamond's opinion of LOTSW, I thought I'd ask if you know of any celebrities who are fans of the show.

The only one I can think of at the moment is Melvyn Hayes, who praised the show in the mid 90s, I think, reckoning at the time it was at it's very best.

Anyone know any others?

Kriss akubusi is a fan, it was said at the time when he appeared, Dame Thora was also a fan before she appeared on the show, does that count? also there was a tv personality (i cant remember her name) said she was a fan a couple of months ago in the daily mail weekend magazine

If there's any truth to that, what sort of character could Pierce play? He's always played the dashing, uber-masculine hero on TV and movies, so I can't imagine him really tapping into his humorous side. Granted, I know he was in the movie comedy "Mrs. Doubtfire", but he really played the straight character to Robin Williams's goofy persona.

Oh, I think it would've been something like George Hamilton's role. But, it would be great to see him giving attention to Pearl or Nora. Pearl would be best . . to make Howard jealous. It need only be that she reminded him of his mum or sis. lol

Back