Can you see a violin?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
For those of you that have been to Chatsworth House in the Peak District, Derbyshire, you may have seen this door in the music room. For those of you that haven't been, the violin you see on the door isn't a violin. It is a painting.

Attachments

• violin.jpg
    violin.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
I have been on any number of Charabanc trips to Bakewell, Matlock Bath , Buxton and the Peak district but sadly none of the organised trips by the Coach company have included a visit to Chatsworth though we have sailed passed many times and seen it from a distance . The company I tend to travel with do include Chatsworth very occasionally so I may opt to take the trip again and see the painting in the flesh.

Well worth a vist especially if you get a good day weather wise to go around the gardens. Plenty to see and explore. We often camp up the road in Rowsley and wander to Chatsworth with the dogs.
I have been on any number of Charabanc trips to Bakewell, Matlock Bath , Buxton and the Peak district but sadly none of the organised trips by the Coach company have included a visit to Chatsworth though we have sailed passed many times and seen it from a distance . The company I tend to travel with do include Chatsworth very occasionally so I may opt to take the trip again and see the painting in the flesh.

Back