Busy Time Ahead

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In the next few weeks I have a weekend in Yorkshire for yet another wedding,then a trip to Hertfordshire to see ex fire service colleagues over 3 days,then a short time after that I am off to a remote farm to visit relations,which the nearest town is Elgin and could be fun.

Anyone else got any end of the year trips planned

I am so jealous Elgin is fantastic, beautiful place. We holiday in Inverness and visit Elgin. Don't drop the big suit case because I'll be hiding in it :D Have a great time :)

ive just got back from a trip 2 newcastle 4 the european match on thursday and am hoping 2 go up 4 another match b4 the end of the year

In the next few weeks I have a weekend in Yorkshire for yet another wedding,then a trip to Hertfordshire to see ex fire service colleagues over 3 days,then a short time after that I am off to a remote farm to visit relations,which the nearest town is Elgin and could be fun.

Anyone else got any end of the year trips planned

Elgin - beautiful cathedral only slightly battered. Lovely Bible Garden just next door.

Used to be, in the grounds of Bangor cathedral, a garden which contained all the flowers and herbs mentioned in the Bible. But back on topic, no. I wish I was going for a trip, but not possible just now.

Back