Barry locked in the pub overnight.

chris

Dedicated Member
Watched the Xmas special today when Barry gets locked in the pub overnight,when Compo gets him out from behind the table I am sure he called Barry Arnold ,did I hear right? The church where the boys meet up in this episode looks like the Uncle of the Bride church ,and looking at the interior of the bus used at the start with Fogy its a horrible Atlante an with rock solid seats and lots of rattles especially from the windows ,not a bus to travel far in.

when he pulls him out he says "dear old barrels" not arnold, i think im thinking back 2 when i watched last it a few months ago now so i could be wrong (maybe watching the whole series again is a gud idea for me) but it is definately the same church as uncle of the bride, i don't know about buses so cant help you on that one.

Watched the Xmas special today when Barry gets locked in the pub overnight,when Compo gets him out from behind the table I am sure he called Barry Arnold ,did I hear right? The church where the boys meet up in this episode looks like the Uncle of the Bride church ,and looking at the interior of the bus used at the start with Fogy its a horrible Atlante an with rock solid seats and lots of rattles especially from the windows ,not a bus to travel far in.

I think the Atlantean was a fairly common Yorkshire Rider bus in those days, which was the main public transport operator.

Back