Baldrick!

RickAns

Dedicated Member
This may be nothing new to some of you. I just discovered that Tony Robinson who played Baldrick in the Black Adder series is in some episodes of Timeline - Worst Jobs in History show. I have not seen the whole show yet, but what I have seen seems pretty good so far.

Here is just one episode if you like medieval stuff.

Last edited:
Timeline was another show Pearl. Tony did a series based on the worst jobs in history and made several programs about various ages.

He is a Sir now? Good for him! He has come a long way from serving under Edmund Blackadder. I had no idea he was doing other programs. Not much info on him here in the States. I am definitely going to watch more of this series of him on youtube.

What's that? Ubikwoticus??? I've never used that word. WOW, I'm impressed dick. The biggest word I know is smiles. There's a mile between the first an last letters.:42:

Ubiquitous, Mendacious, Polyglottal with a load of Donkey B*lls. If you are a fan of The Expanse you should get the reference.

Thanks for pointing out a simple typo, Roger. God forbid it might have slipped by unnoticed :13:. I went back and edited it. As Melchett once said to Edmund "May the Yuletide log slip from your fire and burn your house down." :21:

Last edited:
What's that? Ubikwoticus??? I've never used that word. WOW, I'm impressed dick. The biggest word I know is smiles. There's a mile between the first an last letters.:42:
To pinch a couple of lines from a GOON SHOW,
" I went to Eton mate ! " " I was deliverin the groceries ! ":rolling:

Last edited:
Back