Back from Brighton

minxie

Dedicated Member
I just got back from a girlie weekend in Brighton, our annual pilgrimage, and it was great fun.
This year though we seemed to attract lots of loons!!!!

One drunk oldie in the bar of the hotel decided to serenade me and my friend with Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole,
and wanted to run away with me!!!!!!!!!

One other chap wanted us to move to Brighton, peace and love man!!!!!
and numerous others

I still love it though, you can walk down the street wearing anything you like and no one bats an eyelid, and the 40's look is hot at the moment and some of the girls looked amazing. Remember the headscarfs wrapped Hilda Ogden style, well that's huge there. I must have a go, I wish mum was still here, as I have a photo of her wearing one when she was young.
She could of taught me.

Fab times with your chicksters, you can't beat it
Hope you all had a good weekend

I just got back from a girlie weekend in Brighton, our annual pilgrimage, and it was great fun.
This year though we seemed to attract lots of loons!!!!

One drunk oldie in the bar of the hotel decided to serenade me and my friend with Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole,
and wanted to run away with me!!!!!!!!!

One other chap wanted us to move to Brighton, peace and love man!!!!!
and numerous others

I still love it though, you can walk down the street wearing anything you like and no one bats an eyelid, and the 40's look is hot at the moment and some of the girls looked amazing. Remember the headscarfs wrapped Hilda Ogden style, well that's huge there. I must have a go, I wish mum was still here, as I have a photo of her wearing one when she was young.
She could of taught me.

Fab times with your chicksters, you can't beat it
Hope you all had a good weekend
GOOD ON YOU GIRL ;) ;D ;D

Back