ARMY CUTS

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
5 Battalions set to be axed! Yet they are still advertising army jobs on tv. Whats all that about then?? ???

I think its disgusting! These men have signed up to defend this country at the risk to their own lives. They don't do it for the money that's for sure, now they are being told their services are no longer required.

I think its disgusting! These men have signed up to defend this country at the risk to their own lives. They don't do it for the money that's for sure, now they are being told their services are no longer required.

totally agree Susan,Nicely put

Yet the politicians are suggesting moving into Syria :eek: ??? ??? ::)

I wish Cameron, Duncan-Smith and Osborne would move to Syria.

Hear Hear Chuffer ! Lets have a referrandum on that !

I've always felt that as an island Great Britain needs as big a military as possible, not a small force with shoddy out of date weapons. Makes you wonder why our Army, Navy and Air Force are being hammered by their own side.

I've always felt that as an island Great Britain needs as big a military as possible, not a small force with shoddy out of date weapons. Makes you wonder why our Army, Navy and Air Force are being hammered by their own side.

I agree totally, I aways thought our biggest defence was that we are an island so I was totally against the tunnel, now we're getting rid of our other defences, I don't get it I really don't.
No matter what you think of us being in Afghanistan or Iraq our boy's and girl's didn't take a vote and just go We sent them so, so we should send them well equipped and well supported.

Back