Are there still any....

C

Chuffer Enwright

...episodes that you have never seen of Summer Wine?
Sorry if this has been covered previously Terry.
I was thinking the other day and realised that there are more that I thought for me....All Xmas specials that are seldom repeated too.

Potts in Pole Position
A Musical Passing for a Miserable Muscroft
A Short Burst Of Fred Astaire
Variations on a Theme of the Widow Winstanley
Merry Entwhistle and Jackson Day
A Tale of Two Sweaters

I know that Christmas gets more hectic as years go bye and you often don't have the time to sit with the TV guide and mark off everything you want to see, but I'm still not quite sure how I managed to miss 6 of them!
Could anybody link me up to a place where I could see even one of these episodes? I'd be most grateful.

Here you go Chuffer: http://www.youtube.com/user/KYLEROB19

Not all of the episodes you missed are on this link mate, a tale of two sweaters deffo is though.
I'm sure other members will be along soon with more help than i could offer.

I still haven't seen quite a few episodes myself, mainly during the period `93 - `96, as i was working on South West Ireland during that time.

G ; )

Nice one, thank you very much mate, I will enjoy watching that.

Excellent, I've now managed to knock 'A tale of two sweaters' and 'Merry Entwhistle and Jackson day' off my list and come Wednesday, 'Potts in Pole position' will be ticked off too.
God bless UK Gold.

I am now complete! I have seen every episode ever made at least once, some episodes at least a hundred, but I am happy and in some ways sad.
When the show ended, somehow it wasn't the end for me as there were still a few new episodes for me to seek out and watch.
Somehow, it has now hit me properly that it is over. There will never be that special excitement and expectation of seeing something new.
Having said that, there is a fair back catalogue to cushion the blow mind!

Glad to know that there are others who have the complete ouevre. Although some of the immediate post death fo Compo I probably have only seen once. Others such as those of Blamaire and early Foggy years probably have seen many times.

Back