Amazon!

Lord knows how many reviews of mine they've removed then. What's the point of removing ad reviews?

Amazon seem to being doing it a lot lately, removing reviews,so I do wonder if they are getting stick from sellers, they also remove the option to return items,usually after 90 days, a lot of folk in the UK complain that what they bought went faulty after 90 days and they were stuck with it, when I have had this situation I just contact Amazon (Normally a overseas call centre) and point out the UK consumer laws, they then agree to refund or replace.
I am also a Prime member and if a item turns up past their delivery date I always complain and get a months free prime, a few years back the courier company they used was so bad, I only paid for 2 months prime out of a year.
They even try and wriggle out of refunding buyers if the item was sold by a seller other than Amazon via their website, once again if you point out that it was Amazon that you paid for the item, then they cave in and deal with it, they pass the pass the problem onto the seller, but if they don't deal with it, they try and say there is nothing they can do, once again quote them the UK consumer law and they give in

I had a simulation situation before Xmas with Wowcher, I bought something that didn't arrive but luckily a buy through PayPal where I can so I complained to PayPal because its hard to get through to Wowcher or their suppliers, PayPal refunded me but Wowcher tried to wriggle out of it by saying it was the suppliers problem, I told PayPal I paid Wowcher and from then on it was their problem and Wowcher should take it up with them, I got my money and left Wowcher.

Back